Tuesday, April 01, 2008

White Light Riot - "Out of Sight" Music Video

OK, it's been posted on a couple other local sites already... Still, very funny and creative, so here it is:

Cougar Workout Video - Sweatin' to the Indies:



Their album Atomism is out now.

Related:
YouTube: Charlatan (live @ First Avenue 7/20/07)
YouTube: Atomism (video)

Also, don't forget to check out their blog.

White Light Riot Website | MySpace | Hype Machine

P.S. Hope you had a nice April Fool's Day. MFR's post is hilarious. This Gmail "Custom Time" joke was my favorite, though, and I almost fell for it.
"I just got two tickets to Radiohead by being the 'first' to respond to a co-worker's 'first-come, first-serve' email. Someone else had already won them, but I told everyone to check their inboxes again. Everyone sort of knows I used Custom Time on this one, but I'm denying it."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As far as hilarity, this video dwarfs OK GO.