Tuesday, February 14, 2006

She loves me, she loves me not...

Valentine's day sucks and is a really stupid idea invented by Hallmark. I think most would agree. But enough on me not getting laid...

mp3: Depeche Mode - Somebody (live from the album "101")

And you thought I had no romantic bone in my body...

mp3: The Sun - Valentine

I think the songtitle fits... my favorite tune from The Sun.

Head over to Motel de Moka for her awesome post on various versions (including Nina Simone and Emiliana Torrini) of "Ne me quitte pas".

I'm off to watch more Winter Olympics... Ali G is skating, right!???

1 comment:

queenvick said...

Awww, you're so romantic. You know that's the first song I ever heard by Depeche Mode. Still one of my personal favourites! Yeah, that's right, I spelled it with a U! HAAHA...Hope you had a great day!