Thursday, August 02, 2007

I35W Bridge Collapse


(Photo courtesy of Dani Bora)

Time-out from the music for a second. I just wanted to let everyone know I'm alive and kicking. So is everybody else I know. Thanks for all the concerned phone calls, texts, and emails.

By now I think you've heard that the I35W bridge collapsed over the Mississippi here in Minneapolis yesterday at 6:05pm. I think I'm still in shock. I was actually on the bus on the way over to J-Girl's house when it happened... Crazy to think that when I drive to work (I've been taking the bus lately) I often go home right around that time via I35W over the bridge. What a tragedy; definitely a day I will not forget for a long time.

My thoughts and best wishes go out to anyone affected.

1 comment:

Pkaws said...

Thanks for writiing