Monday, January 09, 2006

Danke!

Jan & Nina

Hey, I just wanted to send a very special "Thank you!!!" to my friends Jan and Nina (Mr. & Mrs. BronxByNight) in Germany! I really appreciate your Christmas present/package very much... European chocolate, gummi-bears, and souvenirs from Vienna... You guys know me too well!

I shall see you in September for the wedding!

Unfortunately most of the chocolate is gone already...

Posting Note: We shall return to your regularly scheduled "music programming" later today...

5 comments:

BronxByNight said...

Hey man,

I hope everything got to you in one piece (especially the mug). Refering to the picture... oh boy, can we look trashed or what? ;)
I knew that cocktail at 12:00 AM was a bit tough... :)

Anyway, have a great day, greetings from "the woman" aka Nina...

Cheers,

Jan

rocknrollstar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
rocknrollstar said...

I can't spell today, therefore had to remove my previous comment...

Surprisingly the mug arrived in one piece... I've been using it quite a bit; drinking a lot of tea lately (I hope that's not considered "raping" the mug)...

I like that picture of you and Nina... it's cute.

queenvick said...

THANK YOU from me as well!!! I can't believe you're actually getting married bronx by night...but it's wonderful! :) Ah the woman is no longer the enemy! Love you!!

BronxByNight said...

Well... tea from the bermuda-bräu mug... that's close too raping... whatsoever, at least tea is somewhat British... so close to Mancoonian... :)
Hey vick... yea... getting married somewaht crazy, huh? :) Well, I got the priest today, so we're making progress on that...
For your all travel itinaries :) :
Wedding will be hold Saturday, September 9th, 2006 (fixed that date today for the church-part) and we plan on making the government-part (Standesamt) the 8th of September... Sooooo that's the plan... craaaaaazy times :)
Miss U all....

BronxByNight & MissiBronx