Monday, May 29, 2006

HowWasTheShow.com 4th Anniversary Party 5/27/06 @ Turf Club

Andrea & David @ HowWasTheShow's 4th Anniversary Party 5/27/06 @ Turf Club

All photos from the Anniversary party here. Slideshow here.

The event featured: The Debut, Stook, The Alarmists, White Light Riot, and Alva Star.

Oh. My. God. I got home @ 6am Sunday morning from this show and associated after-party. Can't tell you the last time I had so much fun watching bands and hanging out with old and new friends. Nice to see and meet everybody! Can't wait to see the paparazzi photographs... Update: Here they are.

Steve McPherson, music editor of Pulse, wrote the "guest" review on HowWasTheShow.

I'm still in "holiday mode" aka "lazy mode". More to come tomorrow before I leave for LA for a few days. Somehow this tune has something to do with my trip...

mp3: Arctic Monkeys - A Certain Romance

- Steve

P.S. Happy Birthday Dad!

No comments: