Friday, May 11, 2007

Arctic Monkeys - I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor live @ First Avenue 5/7/07

So, yeah, I break my blogger promises all the time. I didn't get to most of the live music updates I wanted to. They'll be up soon, though, when I get to them. Having a somewhat normal life for a change is kinda' cool too ;)

Enough babbling. I'll give you another vid from Monday's show. I'm actually surprised I held the camera that steady for the tune. I was going "ape-shit", whoops, I mean "monkey-shit" during this song (and most of the show). Enjoy.

Arctic Monkeys - "I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor" live @ First Avenue 5/7/07:



In other AMs news:

The vids from Jools Holland show are up on YouTube. Pretty great stuff.

Brianstorm:


Teddy Picker:


505:


Arctic Monkeys coverage will come to an end soon, I promise. Then again, that's probably yet another empty "blogger promise" for you ;)

No comments: