Sunday, May 13, 2007

England Swings VI - The Alarmists - Golden Slumbers / Carry That Weight / End live @ Triple Rock 5/11/07


(The Alarmists)


(The Alarmists)

The good news: I went to "England Swings VI" @ Triple Rock Social Club last Friday 5/11/07, and had a great time . The bad news: except for The Alarmists I pretty much missed all of the bands. I had too much fun at a work happy hour before the event, and later I got side-tracked hanging out with friends at the show. Sorry peeps, that's the way it goes sometimes, me bad. Grrrr, I really wanted to see Colonial Vipers Attack, Landing Gear, and So It Goes. They played some amazing stuff (see linked setlist). Next time my friends!

I did manage to capture this video. Pretty sweet...

The Alarmists covering The Beatles - Golden Slumbers / Carry That Weight / End live @ Triple Rock 5/11/07:



Even better video of the whole "Abbey Road Suite" here.

More coverage of the event: David/HWTS has some great photos, setlists and commentary, and the full review.

No comments: