Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Misc

The Zombie Survival Guide

A few interesting things I came across:

> One of my friends left me a message: "Where can I download the NPR Arctic Monkeys DC performance as mp3s"? That would be here.

> Speaking of NPR... You can download (or stream) the YYY's full 4/3/06 DC performance.

> m3 online has the new Futurheads tune "Skip To The End".

> Homeland security is really keeping an eye on our kids. Thanks!?

> Here's the Wikipedia entry on where I live.

> Related: Wikipedia entry on mp3 blogs.

> Gnarls Barkley is "Crazy" (good). MySpace here.

> Boobs should be ok.

> I'm going to order the book "The Zombie Survival Guide" from Amazon because I've often wondered about:

Top 10 Lessons for Surviving a Zombie Attack:

1. Organize before they rise!
2. They feel no fear, why should you?
3. Use your head: cut off theirs.
4. Blades don’t need reloading.
5. Ideal protection = tight clothes, short hair.
6. Get up the staircase, then destroy it.
7. Get out of the car, get onto the bike.
8. Keep moving, keep low, keep quiet, keep alert!
9. No place is safe, only safer.
10. The zombie may be gone, but the threat lives on.

> I love this tune:

mp3: Ghostface Killah - Shakey Dog

Peace my friends,
Steve

2 comments:

queenvick said...

Wait, somebody contacted you in regards to the Arctic Monkeys? That is shocking...I feel like I don't know anything about them! :) Just kidding...i'm done giving you shite about that. Love ya!

queenvick said...

I think I need that book by the way..there are way too many zombies in LA!