Thursday, June 21, 2007

White Light Riot | The Alarmists | The Villains of Verona 6/23/07 @ Fine Line

Saturday, you should go:



What
: White Light Riot (CD Release Party) | The Alarmists | The Villiains of Verona (from Chicago)
Where: Fine Line Music Cafe
When: Sat 6/23/07 - Doors 8pm | Music 9pm
How Much:$9.50 in advance / $11.50 day of show 18+ | Ticketmaster

Atomism, White Light Riot's debut CD is available @ the Electric Fetus, CD Warehouse, Down in the Valley, Cheapo, and Treehouse records now. iTunes to follow soon...

More on the bands
:

White Light Riot is all over the place. City Pages yesterday. Look for a Pioneer Press article today and a Strib piece Friday.



The Alarmists. Do I need to say more? Search my blog... I think I've talked about them enough.

The Villains of Verona. Great new band from Chicago. My buddy Brody is a huge fan and works with them. The were really good last time I caught them @ Varsity.

More info on BRIAT.

White Light Riot Website | MySpace | Blog
The Alarmists Website | MySpace
The Villains of Verona Website | MySpace

WLR @ ValleyFair:



Lots more on their blog
, it's great, do check it out...

P.S. Let's hope I don't get kicked out of their gig for a change ;) FU Uptown Bar!

No comments: