Thursday, June 21, 2007

White Light Riot | The Alarmists | The Villains of Verona 6/23/07 @ Fine Line

Saturday, you should go:

: White Light Riot (CD Release Party) | The Alarmists | The Villiains of Verona (from Chicago)
Where: Fine Line Music Cafe
When: Sat 6/23/07 - Doors 8pm | Music 9pm
How Much:$9.50 in advance / $11.50 day of show 18+ | Ticketmaster

Atomism, White Light Riot's debut CD is available @ the Electric Fetus, CD Warehouse, Down in the Valley, Cheapo, and Treehouse records now. iTunes to follow soon...

More on the bands

White Light Riot is all over the place. City Pages yesterday. Look for a Pioneer Press article today and a Strib piece Friday.

The Alarmists. Do I need to say more? Search my blog... I think I've talked about them enough.

The Villains of Verona. Great new band from Chicago. My buddy Brody is a huge fan and works with them. The were really good last time I caught them @ Varsity.

More info on BRIAT.

White Light Riot Website | MySpace | Blog
The Alarmists Website | MySpace
The Villains of Verona Website | MySpace

WLR @ ValleyFair:

Lots more on their blog
, it's great, do check it out...

P.S. Let's hope I don't get kicked out of their gig for a change ;) FU Uptown Bar!

No comments: