Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I should be studying...

I hope everybody had a great weekend! Actually I should be studying at the moment, as I'm training on some new duties at work... So sorry, we'll have to keep this very brief...

Until I get time to do a proper post, check out my sister's blog as she's currently driving cross-country from NY to her "temporary" new home, LA. My life at the moment is not quite that exciting, then again Queenvick is tough to compete with...

So, until I get some time to post more... Here's a couple of pictures I took while biking the trails by my house last week. Summer (along with my outdoor biking) is almost over... sniff, time for me to go and cry! I'll probably have to put the "windshield ice-scraper" back in my car very soon...










Back with more later this week!

1 comment:

queenvick said...

Woohooo...I think that's the best compliment I've received..."tough to compete with"...ah it's lovely. :) Do you want to meet me somewhere along the way?? There are still five days to go...