Friday, September 30, 2005

Wow!














All I can say is "Wow!". In the last 48 hours I attended the following live shows in Minneapolis: Bob Mould Band, The Arcade Fire, M.I.A., and Architecture in Helsinki!

Do I have a headache? Yes. Was it worth it? Absolutely!

I have about 400 pictures I took over the past week (from ACL and the rest of the local shows)... Lots of good stuff to come as soon as I get my home PC back from repair. I'll try to do some updates this weekend... Have a good one!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! I really like your blog. If you are interested, go see my weird ebay pulse auctions site. It's related to eBay auctions. You might find something to entertain you. :-)

Anonymous said...

TextAmerica announce new mobile phone services powered by...
Over 200,000 TextAmerica bloggers can now instantly navigate the world of moblogs using Alatto's Tribes service.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!

deathblow said...

whoa, dude, that's a lot o' music--can't wait to get the update

give us a call when you get a chance

rocknrollstar said...

Yeah "dude" that is a lot o' music! I'm taking this weekend off from live music events...

I'll check in with you guys this weekend... We should try to catch a Red Sox/Yankees game...

Go Red Sox!

deathblow said...

You mean, Go Yankees!

We'll see you in the ALCS, baby.