Friday, September 02, 2005

Pubic Jeans

A couple of nights ago I finally found some time to relax and had a chance to look through the latest edition of Esquire magazine. Then I stumbled on this jeans ad for "Dolce & Gabbana" (pictured, click to enlarge). WTF!!!
Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against nudity, actually I strongly encourage it! However, I'm hoping this "look" doesn't catch on. I have a few questions... What's this ad doing in a men's magazine? Are they trying to target the gay readers? Is this ad supposed to make me go buy jeans? Readers, especially the ladies and homosexuals, are you turned on by this new style? So as a man you're supposed to shave your whole body now except for that area? I could go on and on...

Actually I heard of this "pubic" look about 1/2 year to year ago. I guess it's been popular in the "clubs" out on the East Coast. Has anybody seen anybody with this look and/or tried it themselves?

So let me know what your opinion is!

P.S. We all know what Paris Hilton's opinion would be... "That's hot!"

P.P.S. That's my first post just for you ladies and homosexuals (not that there's anything wrong with that)!

2 comments:

queenvick said...

Yeah, so I haven't seen anyone actually with that "look" in the clubs, but I did stop a guy walking down the street as his privates were flapping out of his shorts that he had forgotten to zip up...yeah it was lovely.

Steve said...

Actually... that's how I dress at home! I wear strictly leather pants though...