Thursday, July 20, 2006

Wibbling Rivalry

Wibbling Rivalry

Unfortunately I have no time for much of anything, so I thought I'd give you this. "Fourteen minues of verbal mayhem" from 1994:

mp3: Oasis - Wibbling Rivalry

Read more about it here.

And a couple of other B-sides:

mp3: Oasis - (As Long As They've Got) Cigarettes In Hell
mp3: Oasis - Let's All Make Believe
mp3: Oasis - Boneheads's Bank Holiday

My "Summer 2006" mix to drop next week...

- Steve

P.S. Interesting article: Confessions Of A Car Salesman

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Summer 2006 Mix! Goodie goodie, does that mean I'll finally get my CD's?

queenvick said...

Hmmm, your entries seem to be getting shorter and shorter...and a bit more hostile. What up yo? :) Why are you going to see me in hell? I'm a good girl yo! Okay, that's not true...so I think by someone's standard that gets me into hell. Damn. :) Talk to you soon! Looking forward to the summer 2006 mix...umm do I have 2005?

Lizzy said...

"See you all in hell, Steve"
Cute. I laughed.

rocknrollstar said...

OK, I revised this post... I guess it was a bit too hostile, even by my Oasis-type standards. Sorry yo!

- Steve

c said...

hmmmm......that's what i get for not stopping by - i missed the hostile post. oh well, maybe it's for the best ;)

thanks for the oasis. those boys crack me up.

Karen Symonds said...

Please keep on posting as this was a quality is rare to find these days. Generic Paxil Online always looking for articles online, Generic Valsartan can help. looking forward to another great blog. Good luck to the author! All the best!