Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Bettie Serveert / Slumber Party / Shoveldance live@ First Avenue 7th Street Entry 10/9/06, Part 2


Flickr photos / slideshow

Sometimes I wonder why some bands are not huge? Bettie Serveert should be. Honestly, they were better than TV on the Radio live a couple of nights ago. I missed Shoveldance once again, but other openers Slumber Party were pretty cool...

Bettie Serveert is off to the west coast for a few dates and then back to the east coast. I suggest you see them.

Best of luck to Slumber Party who is departing the tour after last night's date!

Bettie Serveert's setlist:



They played 3 encores afer that. I have no idea what they were, but I liked them ;)

The links one more time:
Bettie Serveert Website / MySpace
Slumber Party Website / MySpace
Shoveldance Website / MySpace

- Steve

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw Bettie Serveert for the first time last year and really enjoyed the show.