Thursday, April 19, 2007

Klaxons live @ 7th Street Entry / The Frames live @ First Avenue 4/17/07

I'm a bit late to the party with this recap so I'll keep this brief. Wow, what a night! Klaxons had the tightly packed 7th Street Entry crowd jumping and dancing along to the "nu-rave". They definitely lived up the hype. Ireland's 2nd biggest band, The Frames (who I only caught the tail end of), also delivered a spectacular set. They were one of my favorite bands a couple of years ago at Austin City Limits, and my opinion of them hasn't changed... What a great live band.

Check out some other recaps/reviews and related multimedia content:
Also, both bands performed on The Current while they were in town:
Klaxons:
Klaxons_6110

Klaxons_6113

Klaxons_6147

Klaxons_6137

Klaxons Setlist:
Klaxons_6074

More Klaxons: Flickr Photos | Flickr Slideshow

The Frames:
Frames_6188

Frames_6202

Frames_6238

Frames_6234

More Frames: Flickr Photos | Flickr Slideshow

Klaxons Website / MySpace
The Frames Website / MySpace

P.S. I call this photo "Local bloggers gone wild":

Klaxons_6241

Have a great Friday ;)

No comments: