Tuesday, April 03, 2007

23 - 20 Days to go: Arctic Monkeys found in Cuba and India! Mashups & Covers...

Hope my reader(s) had a nice weekend! I did. Nice and relaxing, no live rock 'n' roll after last weekend's craziness...

It's early in the workweek so let's have some fun. A couple of cool, amusing, and even booty-shakin' mashups and covers for you:

Rhythms del Mundo vs Arctic Monkeys - Dancing Shoes:



Bollywood Vs Arctic Monkeys - I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor:



Arctic Monkeys - Love Machine (Girls Aloud Cover):



Sugababes - I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor:



This is still my fave, though:

Arctic Monkeys - Baby I'm Yours (Barbara Lewis Cover):



Related videos:
  • Too many ;)
Other info:
Arctic Monkeys Website / The Riot Van / MySpace
Girls Aloud Website / MySpace
Sugababes Website / MySpace

Previously
:
In other news:

I'm up way too late once again... I gotta' go. Have a nice Tuesday.

1 comment:

Lawn Care Wilkes-Barre said...

This is a greatt post thanks