Thursday, April 12, 2007

11 Days to go: Arctic Monkeys - Fluorescent Adolescent (live Amsterdam 3/10/07)

New tune for you. I think everybody loves this one:

Arctic Monkeys - Fluorescent Adolescent (live Amsterdam 3/10/07):


Related videos:
Other info:
Arctic Monkeys Website / The Riot Van / MySpace

Previously
:
In Other Arctic Monkeys News:
In Non Arctic Monkeys News (yes, there is such a thing here and there on my blog):
  • Lollapalooza 2007 lineup leaked. The only band I really want to see is Daft Punk... I'll catch them solo with The Rapture in some other town. All other bands are either shit(e) or you can catch them here soon in a more intimate setting... Fuck music festivals, total waste of time, seriously.
That's it for today. Have a good one.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey RockStar!
Looks like no one is commenting, so I'll drop in a "pity post".
So you're counting down to the new Monkee's album? Not a huge fan, but "I'm a Believer" is a decent tune.
How about counting down to the new Rush album?! 17 days!
Later,
Metalfan

c said...

"Fuck music festivals, total waste of time, seriously."

omg. lolzz. so true. i love you, man.

F.J. Delgado said...

Yep, I've been playing "Flourescent Adolescent" a bunch that past couple days, great tune.

sabina said...

This is aa great blog