Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Nina / Felix



Check out Queenvick's Blog, she's updated her site, and is back from the wilderness! Horses, pigs, spiders, family members, it's all there...

I'm still "mp3ing" my whole CD/MP3 collection. Man, this has been taking ages! Very time-consuming process to say the least. However, it has its rewards... I found a couple of tunes which Anglopheliac gave me today which you might dig...

Funny thing, I was listening to a new CD I got by Felix da Housecat, I ran across this tune called "Nina"... then I started thinking, hmmmm, I know somebody with that name (right, Jan?). Anyway, here we go, some mp3s which relate to "Nina" which are really cool:

mp3: Felix Da Housecat - Nina
mp3: Felix Da Housecat - Sinnerman (Nina Simone Mix)
mp3: Nina Simone - I Put a Spell on You
mp3: Nina Simone - Black Is The Color Of My True Love's Hair (Verve Remix)

Nina Simone is sooooo great I could probably devote my whole blog to her, now that I think of it...!

I know there's way more tunes with "Nina" in it... anyway, Mr. & Mrs. BronxByNight enjoy...

Congrat's to the Chicago White Sox who just won the World Series! They came out of a good division...

Have a great day! Greetings to Braunschweig, Deutschland!!!

Whoops, almost forgot! Here's what Bill Maher had to say about the Minnesota Vikings scandal last Friday:

New Rule: Let Vikings be Vikings. Yes, there's outrage that some Minnesota Vikings may have gone on a party cruise and then...partied. Excuse me, but what's the point of getting your ribs crushed every week if you can't occasionally get blown on a boat? Besides, these are the Minnesota Vikings. They can't always be the ones doing the sucking.

'Nuff said...


Girls.Boys.Arts.Pleasure.Paninaro.Steve.Out.

No comments: