Friday, October 28, 2005

Happy Nationalfeiertag 2005!



OK, better late than never, I can't believe I forgot about this 'till today. On Wednesday, 10/26/05, my native country of Austria celebrated its national holiday "Nationalfeiertag 2005"! Congratulations!

A couple of Austrian tunes for you:

mp3: Wolfgang Ambros - Es lebe der Zentralfriedhof (live)
mp3: Reinhard Fendrich - Strada Del Sole

Schöne Grüsse an die Familie und Freunde in Österreich!!!

OK, I'm out of here... Just about to put on my Cheerleading outfit and then it's off to First Avenue to watch The Go! Team. Tschüss, "Bussi", bis nechste Woche!

P.S. Yes, I'll be attending The Hold Steady and Broken Social Scene shows this weekend as well. 3 nights in a row @ First Avenue... we'll see if I can pull it off. Perhaps I should rent out the VIP room and just make it into my new loft!?

No comments: