Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Spoon / Longwave / The Cribs live update



Breaking news from More Cowbell! Spoon will be playing in Minneapolis @ 400 Bar, 12/8/05. More news on how to attend the show to come tomorrow... I'm pretty excited, as I'm a Spoon addict...

Also, just in case you haven't heard... The whole Longwave/The Cribs tour has been cancelled. Very unfortunate to say the least, I was really looking forward to seeing The Cribs (and Longwave). Poor Longwave, their last tour with Embrace got cancelled as well...

Cool stuff to check out:

Spoon
Website: www.spoontheband.com
mp3: Spoon Sister Jack (follow link)
My related posts: Austin City Limits - Day 1 - 9/23/05

Longwave
Website: www.longwavetheband.com
mp3: Longwave We're Not Gonna Crack (follow link)
My related posts: Weekend Rewind - Longwave

The Cribs
Website: www.thecribs.com
mp3: The Cribs The New Fellas (follow link)
My related posts: Up and running again (for the most part)

Embrace
Website: www.embrace.co.uk
mp3: Embrace Gravity (follow link)

Bonus "new" mp3 of the day
Band: The Strokes
Website: www.thestrokes.com
mp3: The Strokes - You Only Live Once (follow link). From the forth-coming album "First Impressions On Earth".
My related posts: Up and running again (for the most part)

Bonus "old" mp3 of the day
Band: The White Stripes
Website: www.whitestripes.com
mp3: The White Stripes - Astro (follow link). After all, the Houston "Astros" are in the World Series for the first time...

P.S. I'm trying a new mp3 download service which I found via Rock Snob ("Merci Beacoup" once again!). Seems to be working quite well, it doesn't make you wait a 1/2 hour to download your file (unlike some others). All mp3's I publish are highly recommended!

No comments: