Friday, October 07, 2005

Ouch!

So you think your week is going shitty? Try this...

As you may remember, my car broke down earlier this week and I had to have it towed... Well, I've been waiting for an estimate... I got it today. It's never a good sign when the car-repair mechanic starts out the conversation with "Are you sitting down?"

$1,500.00, it's going to cost me, roughly. Lovely, huh? I can't even remember all the stuff that's wrong with it... it involves a lot with "oil". Oil pump, timing belt, valve cover... many other parts I've never heard of...

Well, what can you do, right? Life goes on, it's all good! At least Monday is a holiday, Columbus Day, and I don't have to work!


Perhaps I should try this medication?

3 comments:

BronxByNight said...

Aheem...

yeah... buy German cars... make us get all the cash :). Sounds like bigger mess with your car, though... Should I go to Wolsburg and kick some butts? I still got a gift certificate to ride one of their extremely expensive suv's for a day... Might dump it in some lake, how about that? :)
Anyway... Me have been active in the music scene last weekend... (YEAH: THIS really HAPPENS sometimes... :) ) Sooooooo there are some bands in the world man should have seen live, Status Quo is one of them... AND: They've been in town on Saturday.... Of course, being a good band-member, I was there... pictures to come as soon as I find some time...

Cheers...

BronxByNight

rocknrollstar said...

BronxByNight:

Great to hear from you, thanks for cheering me up for the day!

Wow, you actually went to a live music concert? Amazing! Are you sure it wasn't David Hasselhoff you watched!??? j/k

Looking forward to seing your pictures...

BronxByNight said...

Yeah man, the David Hasselhoff show was sold out... again... Shite... Will I ever be able to see him live... get a glinse on his breast-hair closeup? See him arive with kit...? :) :) :)