Thursday, October 13, 2005

Yet another picture of me hanging with a band






















Me and singer/guitarist/keyboardist Ben Trokan, Robbers on High Street, 10/11/05, Quest Ascot Room

Unfortunately I don't have time for a full-fledged post. Instead, just a few things to go over:


  • Robbers on High Street were amazing live yesterday @ Quest Ascot Room. King of France were good as well; I haven't completely made up my mind on those guys yet. I even made it to the Death Cab for Cutie show last night as well. Yeah, I pulled my hand-stamp trick and snuck into yet another show. Well worth it, as DCfC was great, soooo much better than when I saw them @ ACL. I think now I understand what all the hype is about...

I'm sooooo behind on my blogging. Hopefully over the next few days I'll have some time to catch up. I'm off to bed, have a great day/night/whatever!

3 comments:

Steve said...

Nope, didn't point a gun at the lead-singer... I left the AK at home for a change (it was a good day).

I deleted the very short post I had put on there the day before as it was absolute shite! So, you're not going crazy... Sorry, when I deleted the old post, your comments were deleted as well...

Hope all is well!

Valerie said...

Arctic Monkeys are the future!!!

Steve said...

Rock snob may be right...