Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Can't lose



















Photo: Constantines joined by Broken Social Scene & Thunderbirds Are Now! 10/30/05, First Avenue.

No, I didn't get trampled at a show, I'm still alive! Wow, what a weekend, unfortuntately I don't have time to summarize these last few days at the moment. So, I'll just give you this post for now, way more stuff to come later.

Last weekend was amazing. Here's the live bands I saw: Melodious Owl, The Grates, The Go! Team, The Deaths, Revolver Modele, Thunderbirds Are Now!, Constantines (& Broken Social Scene), The Hold Steady. And that's just Friday and Sunday! I didn't even go to Broken Social Scene on Saturday night... luckily the band showed up and guest-performed during their Toronto buddies' Constantines' set Sunday...

I have to sort through my 300 or so pictures... In the meanwhile, sit tight...

mp3: We Are Scientists - Can't Lose

P.S. Two great shows I missed this weekend (in addition to Broken Social Scene): Marah, My Morning Jacket. Did any of your readers go? Lemmeknow...

No comments: