Tuesday, November 08, 2005

World Leader Pretend live @ Quest Ascot Room 11/7/05



My buddy Brody was kind enough to hook me up with a ticket for last night's World Leader Pretend show @ Quest Ascot Room. Amazing show, to say the least! Think of a band that sounds like Starsailor meets U2 meets Coldplay meets Spoon. They're about the nicest guys from New Orleans...

But don't take just my word for it. You can read way more about them here via the "power mp3 blog" You Ain't No Picasso. He's also got a couple of mp3 for you which are well worth your time.

Is it more photos and/or even slide show you want?! Yes, I have that as well for you here! These turned out really well for a change (in my opinion)...

I'm off to the LA tomorrow (actually later today). I'll be back next week... I should perhaps start packing now!

mp3: The Raveonettes - Ode to L.A. (follow link)

Locals: Have fun @ the Shout Out Louds and Magic Numbers gigs this week! I'm sure you'll miss me?!

2 comments:

Steve said...

Mr. Metalfan:

Getting behind on the updates?! Wow, you're a real slave-driver...

Happy to hear you like the the Danger Mouse... you'll dig the Grey album...

Ouch, buying drinks for you for an evening over X-Mas may be a costly undertaking!?

Hope all is well in Milwaukee!

Steve said...

Alice:

I had already removed this mp3. However, I re-uploaded it for ya! Enjoy...