Friday, November 25, 2005

Rogue Wave / The Hopefuls - live @ Triple Rock 11/23/05


(Photo: Zach Rogue and myself after Rogue Wave's performance 11/23/05 @ Triple Rock)

All photos from the Rogue Wave / The Hopefuls gig here. Slideshow here.

For a change it's really easy to sum up a live show. 2 words, "absolutely brilliant"! A couple of random thoughts and observations on the evening:


  • I've seen local band The Hopefuls live about 5 times now and they're still great. Their set consisted of about 1/3 new material, which sounded really (and I mean REALLY) good. They are definitely one of the top local bands. I believe they even had a bigger crowd than Rogue Wave!

  • Rogue Wave was fantastic! I also had a great time hangin' with the band after the show.

Sorry, I'm out of time. If I don't talk to you, have a great weekend! I'm off to score some free Spoon tickets and to dog-sit my parent's 2 dogs...

The Hopefuls



mp3: The Hopefuls - Let's Go (right click - "save target as")
mp3: The Hopefuls - Imaginary (right click - "save target as")
mp3: The Hopefuls - Holiday (right click - "save target as")
mp3: The Hopefuls - Motobike (right click - "save target as")
mp3: The Hopefuls - Drain the Sea

Band Website: www.thehopefulsmusic.com
My Space: www.myspace.com/thehopefulsmusic

Rogue Wave



mp3: Rogue Wave - Publish My Love (via La Blogothèque)
mp3: Rogue Wave - Love's Lost Guarantee (via La Blogothèque)
mp3: Rogue Wave - Everyday (Buddy Holly Cover) (via La Blogothèque)

You Ain't No Picasso has an mp3 of Rogue Wave covering Nirvana's "On a Plain".

Band Website: www.roguewavemusic.com
"Secret" My Space: www.myspace.com/rwshhh

No comments: