Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Arctic Monkeys - Presale Tickets / MP3 & New Video "Brianstorm"

Three things about my boys:
  • Presale tickets for their upcoming North American tour are available via their live music Website, Riot Van. I just got mine and I suggest you do the same. I don't see these guys playing smaller venues in the US for too much longer.
  • "Brianstorm" high-res mp3 here.
  • Domino Records was kind enough to post the brand-new video for "Brianstorm":



Jesus, not only is the song fucking brilliant, but the video even throws in some hottie dancers. It's like they read my mind...

Arctic Monkeys Website / MySpace

P.S. I do realize my posts have been a bit news-and-youtube-heavy lately. Don't worry, I'll get some more creative stuff and mp3's up soon, including the London Calling playlist... Anybody else listen to it? I seriously rocked out...