Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Humane Society Benefit @ Turf Club 3/24/07

I checked out a pretty cool live local music event for a good cause last Saturday. Out of the many bands playing, I caught the following:

Maps of Norway:
Maps_5924

The Deep Pool:
DeepPool_5928

The Kiln:
TheKiln_5931

Duplomacy:
Duplomacy_5933

Ice Palace:
IcePalace_5935

The Field:
TheField_5945

Jeremy Messersmith:
Messersmith_5949

Luke's Angels:
Angels_5952

Tom Cruise Control:
TCC_5962

More: Flickr Photos | Flickr Slideshow

Luke's Angels, Maps of Norway, and Ice Palace were pretty cool. Duplomacy, I always like. The rest was so-so. The Kiln, wow, that's definitely not for me...

This was certainly an event for people with ADD. I saw 9 bands in less than 3 hours ;) I had a lot of fun to say the least...

Kid Dakota Website / MySpace
Story Of The Sea Website / MySpace
The Flavor Crystals Website / MySpace
The Winter Blanket Website / MySpace
Maps Of Norway Website / MySpace
Deep Pool MySpace
The Kiln MySpace
Duplomacy Website / MySpace
Ice Palace MySpace
The Field Website / MySpace
Jeremy Messersmith Website / MySpace
Luke’s Angels Website / MySpace
Tom Cruise Control MySpace

P.S. And yeah, I was too tired to invade the stage again. Sorry ;)

No comments: