Thursday, March 22, 2007

BRMC: Baby 81



Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, what a great name for a band... And what a great band they are. I've loved these guys since the first time I saw them in tightly packed 400 Bar. Or was it the time they blew out the speaker system at the Quest Club with The Rapture?! I don't know...

Anyway, they're coming out with their 3rd 4th record "Baby 81" 5/1/07 and everything I've heard from it sounds like dynamite. It's like somebody told them to combine the best elements from their previous 2 albums...

Here's the first single from the album:

WM: Weapon Of Choice
QT: Weapon Of Choice
Real: Weapon Of Choice

BRMC Mp3s here.

They're also launching a major tour:



As much as I'd like to see The Fratellis, I'm actually looking forward to seeing The Horrors... these guys were absolutely nuts at SxSW. I highly encourage that type of behavior ;)

Here's the video for the tune that blew out all the speakers at Quest Club (no surprise):

BRMC - Whatever Happened To My Rock n' Roll (Punk Song):



Black Rebel Motorcycle Club Website / MySpace
The Fratellis Website / MySpace
The Horors MySpace

Related: BRMC live @ Varsity Theater 2/7/06