Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I need band-members!

I've thought about this one long and hard... Long story made short, I think some of you should get involved in the action on this blog. Yes, I'm opening the doors for other band-members to contribute!

For the selected parties you'll receive an e-mail invitation today or tomorrow (most of my email addresses are at work). I'm aware that some of you may have spam filtering enabled so please check your folders such as "bulk mail" carefully today and tomorrow. You'd receive an email with the "from" field saying "Blogger Invites...". The "subject" line would read "Blogger blog invitation from rocknrollstar".

I always think big, so let's get people from around the globe to contribute! Don't worry, posting an entry is really easy. Even better, these posts don't have to be approved by me! You just log in, post you're entry and that's it. I do have the power to remove your entry or you as a member from the blog... however, come on, pretty much nothing is offensive to me...

What should you contribute to this blog? Anything that you find interesting... And don't worry the FCC is not paying attention to this site (yet), so feel free to use language as you see fit. Just check out what I've been putting out there lately! I think it would just be interesting to have opinions/posts from different parts of the world out there, all in one place. The Minneapolis/St. Paul area (that's where I reside) is really missing out on something like that. I read a lot of great blogs from Canada and the rest of the world all the time...

If I didn't email you, and you think you should be a band-member please email me.

OK, I'm getting to work on e-mailing the few and proud.

P.S. If you're a band-member I'll list you on the front page as "The Band" with your privacy preferences as you specify...

P.P.S. Originally I was going to do a Live8 post today... I guess this will have to wait until tomorrow... Peace out!

P.P.S. I won't be offended if you turn the invitation down, so make your own decision. I know people are busy and this may not be your type of thing...

No comments: