Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Saturday rewind, part 1, The Futureheads


The Futureheads (at least a couple) and I, 6/11/05, Fine Line Music Cafe. Yes, I was tired at that point...

Last event on the agenda Saturday was The Futureheads @ Fine Line Music Cafe. Due to the birthday party earlier I got there a bit late and missed the first 15 minutes. Damn! This doesn't happen too often. Luckily I've seen them live 3 times in the last year, so no big deal. The band played pretty much all their tunes from the album "The Futurheads" in addition to a couple of b-sides. Highlights included "Le Garage" (encore), "Decent days and nights", "Man Ray", "Dorian Gray", "Piece of Crap" (encore), and "Hounds of love"... just to name a few.

If you haven't seen them live before, you should!

3 comments:

Steve said...

"bronxbynight"... I love that... you're funny... I miss you man!

Don't you know I'm a "freelance write for the Minneapolis Star Tribune". Well, at least in my own little mind I am...

It's good to hear from you Jan!

I send my regards to the girlfriend... We'll talk soon. I keep meaning to email you...

queenvick said...

Oooh, bronxbynight...that's quite cool. :) Oh yeah, I forgot Stefan that you were a writer...thankfully they have proofreaders and editors. :)

Jan, I miss you! Come back to NY!!!

queenvick said...

Oh and Stevie a hot chick...yeah that's just funny.