Thursday, June 30, 2005

A very warm welcome to new band member - Queenvick!


I'm very happy to introduce a new band member and blog contributor to everybody! Meet Qeenvick, aka Victoria! Yes, she's my sister, aspiring thespian in NYC. However, Boston Red Sox fan at heart... Good girl...

Queenvick is pretty fucking cool (there I go again on the swearing... then again this is not a kiddie site, plus it's my blog, so fuck it!), so make her feel welcome... Glad to have her in the band!

Vick has her own website, check it out at your convenience. She set it up herself. Remember, she's an actor not a webdesigner, therefore it's still under construction. As one of my side-projects I'll be helping her out with this in the next few days...

P.S. I posted yet another picture without permission from the person in the photograph! I love doing that... Classic picture, I think...

No comments: