Thursday, August 17, 2006

Paris Hilton loves me

Blender Magazine

The September edition of Blender Magazine is out. I guess Paris really likes me (check picture above), and what Paris wants, Paris gets. Well, kind of:

mp3: Cansei De Ser Sexy - Meeting Paris Hilton

CSS Website
CSS MySpace

In non-poor Photoshop skills news today:

> Do check out this week's main story "Wave of the future" in Pulse Magazine. Congratulations to Greg at Perfect Porridge for the mention! He runs a great local blog I visit every day. Do check it out.

> NYT: Paris Hilton Seeking Fame As Singer.

> OK, Paris gets what Paris wants:
YouTube: Paris Hilton - Stars Are Blind

> Via Donewaiting.com: Brand-new and bloody fookin' great. Bady Drawn Boy "Born in the UK":



> YouTube: Badly Drawn Boy - Silent Sigh

> For those of you who don't like Badly Drawn Boy, everybody likes Fergie, right?
YouTube: Black Eyed Peas - My Humps (djsohbash remix)

Have a nice Thursday,
- Steve

No comments: