Friday, July 01, 2005

Happy July 4th Weekend!

(5 of the 6 suspects pictured)
My last June entry... I guess by now it's actually July 1st! Well, it's been that kind of day...

Just wanted to wish everybody in the USA a "Happy July 4th weekend"! Are you going up to a cabin? Having a big BBQ? Well, I hope so...

For me... I'm not going anywhere, which is perfectly fine! The month of June has been totally crazy at my work so I'll just relax for the next few days. However, I am house-sitting for my parents who have 2 dogs and 3 cats. This means, with the addition of my dog, 6 animals! It's good I like pets... problem is, my parents don't have cable or high-speed internet. I'll be screwed on Saturday for Live8... I'm thinking of bringing over all the dogs to my house on Saturday and having a Live8/dog party... Yeah, that sounds good...

What are you doing for the big weekend? Put a post on the site or leave a comment... I'd love to hear from you!

For those of you outside the US, is it just another regular weekend? Then again, most of you get way more holidays then we do here (come on, I know, I used to live in Austria)...
I'm totally exhausted... I think 14-16 hours of computer work in one day is enough!

Cheers! Be safe!

P.S. If you'd like to join me for my Live8 party (me and 3 dogs) at my house, contact me! You can bet, knowing myself, it will be a "rock n roll event"...

1 comment:

DaniyalAhmed said...
This comment has been removed by the author.