Tuesday, July 19, 2005

NME photographer etc...

A couple of other updates:

  • NME photographer website, Andrew Kendall. I swear, sometimes when I surf the web I don't know where I end up... I can't even remember how I got to this site... This guy is a professional music photographer for NME. Make sure you check out his main gallery, which is unbelievable! Photographs from T-in the Park, Glastonbury, Babyshambles, Live8, to The Libertines (among so many others). Absolutely brilliant...
  • I'm still working on my Summer 2005 Mix CD. It's taking a bit longer than expected... I've got it narrowed down to about 50 tunes now, which is still way too many, as I don't feel like burning a triple CD for everybody. I'll keep you updated...
  • Ex-Minneapolis (now NYC) band The Hold Steady are playing on Conan O'Brien tonight (Tuesday), and on Carson Daly,Wednesday. I suggest you watch them on Conan as Carson's show is almost un-watchable (yes, it's that bad)...
  • Make sure you check out all my links (especially the other blogs) on the right, for the latest in interesting music (and sometimes not music) news!

No comments: