Thursday, July 14, 2005

Scatter-brained


So, how's everybody's week going? By the time you read this it's probably Friday where you live! Bloody great, right? The picture/album-cover above may help as well...I'm totally "scatter-brained" this evening... so much stuff going on, I don't even know where to begin, let-alone know how to orgazine all this information. Well, I'll try my best:

In music/entertainment news Thursday:

Wow, that was a lot of info, I have to say! I had to single-space that post because there's more coming... Here's what's going on in other related (or not so related stories):

  • I just taped an interview with Ringo (aka Rock n roll dog) a couple of days ago. From my annual "Christmas" email I can tell that people really like this... here's an excerpt from the interview, I'll post the full transcript either tomorrow, or next week: (RRS = Me, RRD = Ringo)

RRS: What's going on in your love-life lately?
RRD: Cum' on Steve, what kind of question is that? You remember taking me to the Vet to have me neutered about a year ago, right? I miss my balls! The real question is... how's your love-life? Pretty pathetic from what I see around here... And I mean that in a good way!

RRS: Ringo, ahhh that hurts.... I'm the guy asking questions here by the way... So you're anti-relationships?
RRD: No not at all, life is like "catching a frisbee", sometimes you catch it, sometimes you don't...

RRS: Wow, that's pretty wise... How do you feel about the recent "Work Flow Software", "Open Sourcing", "Outsourcing", "Offshoring", "Supply Chaining", "Insourcing", and "In-forming" going into the 21st century?
RRD: Again, life is like "chasing a ball or catching a Frisbee"... most of the time you catch it and sometimes you don't... What the fuck kind of question is that, what's your problem?

As you can tell I have a lot of "editing" to do before I can put the whole interview on this site. Rock 'n' roll dog is a bit like Liam Gallagher... good boy!

In other related personal news I'm still working on the following projects:

  • Getting my carpet ripped out of my attic/guest bedroom area. 700 square feet, bigger than a lot of Manhattan apartments! I've been working on this for 6 weeks now...
  • Getting Ringo (aka Rock n Roll Dog) to quit barking so much! It's a new habit he's picked up... barking at the neighbors... well, we're working on it...
  • Still working on Queenvick's website.
  • I love Summer! Most of the time when I get home after work I just chill w/Ringo in the backyard and have a couple of cold beverages (i.e. Beer). Priceless! I wish life could be like this 6 months a year...

Go out and enjoy Summer while you can!

P.S. There's so much stuff I forgot... I'll post tomorrow!

No comments: