Tuesday, July 05, 2005

I'm back


I've returned from the suburban wastelands of Maplewood, Minnesota to the suburban wastelands of New Brighton, Minnesota. Unfortunately I don't have time this evening for a proper full-length post... too many things to cover. Instead, before I post a bunch of stuff and hyperlink updates tomorrow:

1) A big "Thanks" goes out to my friends "M & M" (pictured above) for their kick-ass July 4th BBQ/party! I believe a great time was had by all who attended. Sorry for throwing those fire-crackers into your "United States Bocce Federation" approved court!!!? Recovering pyromaniac, what can I say...

2) A big "Welcome back" to my parents who were visiting friends in Ames, Iowa, over July 4th weekend. Your 5 animals (Chester, Sigfried, Sammy, Mina, Picasso) really missed you!

Hope you all had a great July 4th as well...

No comments: