Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Monday update...


So I wasted sooooo much time messing around with hyperlinks and other stuff on my site today, I apologize... you may notice a couple of changes...

  • Website of the week: Robbie Williams! I think he deserves it after his Live8 performance! Damn, I mentioned it again... I could have done "Pink Floyd" but they're just kind of boring (unless you're "high")... I'll probably get a couple of comments for that one...

  • I guess the show "Rock Star * INXS" started! I didn't watch it, nor am I going to. However, here's an interesting thing Joan Jett said on the topic of "rock stars". You may have noticed that this blog is called "rock n roll star"... and that's for a reason (which I won't tell you)... Well, here's her opinion, "thoughts from Joan Jett"...

  • Franz Ferdinand hits the US again! You can check the full US tour schedule here. For locals, they'll play here, 9/21/05, a Target Center. I guess they've become popular!

  • More to come Tuesday...

No comments: