Monday, July 11, 2005

Weekend in review...

Hi kids, did everybody have a great weekend?!!! I did... here's my excitement for the past weekend:


  • My brother Randy had a birthday last Saturday, 7/9/05. Great party, great food, great people. You can check out all the pictures here. Happy birthday again, Randy!

  • I watched/taped a lot of Live8 (again), the re-broadcast on MTV and VH1. I taped 9.5 hours of the full 10 (there's quite a bit of overlap anyways so I didn't miss anything); this time around the coverage was a lot better, commercial free... ok, I'm done mentioning the event, I hope... If anybody local would like to borrow the tapes (2), let me know...

  • I watched all my HBO shows... "Six Feet Under" is by far the best show on TV at the moment...

  • I did a bunch of home-improvement projects, some in extreme heat (that means the weather was hot by the way). I'm pretty sure nobody wants to hear about that though... including myself...

  • No rock n roll shows last weekend, sorry!

No comments: