Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Everything ends

Six Feet Under

OK, by far the best 2005 TV Soundtrack came from HBO's Six Feet Under.

Ahhh, how much I loved the show Six Feet Under; I can't even tell you. The last 3-4 episodes are the best TV you can ever watch. And yes, I almost cried during the last episode. I miss you Claire and Nate (listen to the "Sia" tune)!

So, without further a-do, here are (some) of my favorites tunes from the most-excellent soundtrack:

mp3: Nina Simone - Feeling Good
mp3: Phoenix - Everything Is Everything
mp3: Sia - Breathe Me
mp3: Interpol - Direction
mp3: The Arcade Fire - Cold Wind

Bonus mp3s:

Since I'm an HBO addict:

mp3: Alabama 3 - Woke Up This Morning (Theme from The Sopranos - Chosen One Mix)

And coz' I love the Jesus & Mary Chain:

mp3: The Jesus And Mary Chain - Snakedriver

I'm exhausted and going to bed. Have a great day!

3 comments:

Steve said...

Metalfan:

Nice to see you back on the comment board. Missed you over the last few weeks...

a) Yep, I have a problem with the HBO... Luckily if you don't get that channel, you can still watch "The Office". Love that show...

b) Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame post to come when the artists are officially inducted in spring 2006. And yes, we'll post some Black Sabbath for you...

Hope all is well, thanks for the comments!

Anonymous said...

Cold Wind rocks, but man that Interpol song might be one of their worst songs ever honestly.

Direction..... Direction.... Direction

wtf.

Steve said...

I like that Interpol tune... Got all the lyrics memorized!