Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year!



Just wanted to wish all my family, friends, readers, and fellow bloggers a very Happy New Year! As they say in my hometown of Vienna: "Einen Guten Rutsch!"

While I'm not 100% sure what I'm exactly doing tonight... One thing is for certain, I'll be listening/dancing to the following 2 tunes at some point this New Years's Eve (or morning):

1) mp3: Johann Strauss - The Blue Danube
The best way to "waltz" in the new year...

2) mp3: New Order - Temptation
Because I like to dance to this one like a mad-man (which, arguably I am)...

Prost,
Steve

3 comments:

BronxByNight said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
BronxByNight said...

New Order for New Years...

You are a true Mancoonian...

Can't hide your European roots...

Cheers...., happy new one...

BronxByNight
aka the guy that will get married next September...

(Might be that the woman isn't our enemy at last :) )

nesa725 said...

hey, nice site! i am going to check out one of your hometown bands - tapes 'n tapes - when they come to nyc this month. happy new year!
-n