Friday, December 16, 2005

Friday... finally!

TGIF! We're gonna' celebrate!

Ahhhh, finally, it's Friday! I really don't have much more to add to this weeks' posts. Don't get me wrong, I have a lot of new music; it just doesn't seem right to post it today. Great stuff to come next week...

This weekend should be pretty cool. I have my work-Christmas party later today, and then I'm heading out for the Vicious Vicious / Tapes 'n Tapes show Saturday @ 400 bar. Other than that, I'll be relaxing and watching the world go by... Perhaps I should start on my Christmas shopping?! Nahhhh, way to early!

Since it's Friday... I'm usually booked for DJ gigs around town on weekends (mainly in my house DJing for my dog), therefore, here's a track that ALWAYS gets people (and dogs) on the floor. Trust me...

mp3: Daft Punk - One More Time (Club Mix)

Yes, all 7 minutes, 45 seconds of it... you need this one for your next party!

Have a great weekend!

R.I.P. Veritas Lux Mea. We shall miss ya'...

No comments: