Thursday, June 08, 2006

Laugh Now, Cry Later

Ice Cube - Laugh Now, Cry Later

I actually shouldn't really post on Mr. Ice Cube, since he royaly screwed me over last Saturday in LA. Yes, he destroyed my plans on meeting Kate Beckinsale @ SkyBar (see this post)! Luckily I saw his great performance @ First Avenue a few weeks ago (review here); and I really like his new album Laugh Now, Cry Later (released 6/6/06). Looks like he took a break from acting and concentrated on the music again. A true return to form; and yes, he's still a crazy "muthafucker!"

A few tunes for you to sample:

mp3: Ice Cube - Smoke Some Weed
mp3: Ice Cube - Child Support
mp3: Ice Cube (Ft. Snoop Dogg & Lil Jon) - Go To Church

Oldie, but a goodie:

mp3: Ice Cube - It Was A Good Day

Good shit, check it out!

Ice Cube Website
Ice Cube on MySpace
Buy Laugh Now, Cry Later on Amazon

Fuck Tha Police,
- Steve

P.S. Spank Rock is in the KEXP house later today @ 5pm CST!

P.P.S. Since I mentioned Kate Beckinsale above, might as well post a picture (because she's a cutie-pie):

Kate Beckinsale is hot!

P.P.S. Head over to the Yeti and download the Lily Allen cover of Kaiser Chiefs' "Oh My God"...

No comments: