Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Pontiac Solstice commercial

Pontiac Solstice

Has anybody else seen the new Pontiac Solstice commercial (view it here)? For some reason late last week I couldn't get the song in the ad out of my head. The tune features very repetive, yet very cool lyrics "I love you, I love you, I love you..." and I definitely knew I had heard it somewhere before. Finally this weekend, it came to me... that's from the movie Dig! starring the Dandy Warhols and Brian Jamestown Massacre! I felt relief, and turns out I was able to find a copy of the tune. Here it is:

mp3: The Dandy Warhols - I Love You

And a couple of other cool tunes from the Dandy Warhols' album Come Down:

mp3: The Dandy Warhols - Minnesoter (fitting for this blog I think)
mp3: The Dandy Warhols - Not If You Were The Last Junkie On Earth

I've got a headache so that's all for today... I'm blaming it on the US Soccer team's performance Monday.

- Steve

4 comments:

c said...

maybe your head hurts because you have vertigo from being so high atop the world cup blogger pool standings.....just maybe. i think i'll have a headache tomorrow night - from the big racket coming from the arctic monkeys!

rocknrollstar said...

Have fun @ the show tomorrow C! They better live up to my hype ;)

Anonymous said...

Are you sure it is not "I am Kloot's" song entitled "twist" ?

Karen Symonds said...

Please keep on posting as this was a quality is rare to find these days. Generic Paxil Online always looking for articles online, Generic Toprol XL 100mg can help. looking forward to another great blog. Good luck to the author! All the best!