Friday, August 26, 2005

5 worst albums you own



OK, let's do something fun and interactive for a change! I see Stereogum doing this quite a bit. Also, there was a cool post on I Rock I Roll yesterday (check out my comments, it's the "jukebox" story). So, let's do something different... Everybody does the "best" or "greatest" albums of the year or of all time, etc... which is cool, however...

I'm wondering... what are the worst albums you have in your collection? I know you have some Vanilla Ice or MC Hammer, or even worse. Don't lie!

These albums are usually such crap that:

  • You can't even sell them to a "Used-CD" store (as they are over-stocked)
  • You can't even give them to a friend or enemy (they'll graciously decline)
  • You can't throw them out... who knows next time you'll need that "one song" at a party...

Without any further a-do, here are my five (in no particular order):

  1. Poison - Look What The Cat Dragged In
  2. Rick Astley - Whenever You Need Somebody
  3. Technotronic - Pump Up The Jam
  4. Pointer Sisters - Break Out
  5. Europe - The Final Countdown

How pathetic is that, huh?! I did sell a lot of my "really really shitty" CDs a few years back in college when I was piss-ass-poor though...

Your turn! Leave your top 5 in the comments!

P.S. Come on, I know you like "I'm So Excited" by the Pointer Sisters!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Steve said...

Sorry, I had to delete a spam comment...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
queenvick said...

Top 5? Yikes, I think I have more than that:
Okay in no particular order:
1. Deanna Carter - I shaved my legs for this? Don't get me wrong, there's still one tune on there I like.
2. Matchbox 20 - this one is actually Lucas's...
Alright I have to look through my collection now...will be back with more! :)

Steve said...

Whos is Deanna Carter?

Steve said...

I mean "who is" Deanna Carter? I wish I could !@#$% type!