Thursday, August 25, 2005

I won't be intimidated



So this is where I found my fucking mailbox today after returning home from work! I told you the Minnesota State Fair Gestapo (MSFG) doesn't like it when you write bad stuff about the Minnesota State Fair...

Don't worry, I'm not inimidated (yet)! They didn't even put a deadly spider or snake into the mailbox... how uncreative!

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, see my post "The (not-so) Great Minnesota Get-Together 2005" from 8/24/05.

MN State Fair Gestapo don't mess with me! Otherwise you'll be "swimming with the fishes" in Lake Minnetonka very soon (like Apollonia in Purple Rain)!

There, isn't that tough! OK, I'm totally pretending... I watch way too many Mob movies/series! However, I'm not making any of this up... this is seriously how I found my mailbox today (with no mail in it)! Coincidence? You be the judge!

1 comment:

queenvick said...

Well, I did go to the Italian Mafia area of the Bronx yesterday...hmm maybe I shouldn't have told them about your blog...seriously we saw a deal go down! :) Quite cool...