Friday, August 05, 2005

Update from Ringo

Ringo, aka Rock 'n' Roll Dog here!
Steve has hit the rack for the night... however, just wanted to let you all know I'll be publishing an interesting post soon. I'm planning to switch things around on "Mr. Rock 'n' Roll Star"! This time it will be ME who interviews him for a change... This way we can all get a little more of a glimpse into the latest developments in his private life... what I'm saying is, I'll report all the latest gossip!

I'll have to wait until next week however, as the poor guy could hardly talk this evening (with his slight wisdom teeth problem - see his post below). Yeah, he's a bit of a wuss... a pretty cool wuss though!?

Peace out, look for my interview next week.

P.S. Rock 'n' Roll Star's 2005 Summer mix CD will be pretty cool from what I've heard coming out of the computer and stereo so far...

1 comment:

Steve said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.