Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Back online

So I was away for a little while... had some friends in from out of town, and I'm still having PC issues here at home. However, in the meanwhile, three main things:

  • It was great to have my friends Thomas and Veronika visit from Austria via the state of Indiana! I'm happy to hear they made it back ok yesterday. I think I can speak for everybody in my family (and that includes Rock n Roll Dog, aka "psycho dog") and say "It was a pleasure to have you here, and feel free to come visit anytime". Hopefully we can get the "whole family" together at some point!
  • Thanks to Mr. & Mrs. BronxbyNight, aka Jan and Nina, for their great coverage of their vacation to my hometown of Vienna, Austria. The pictures and commentary were brilliant, and almost made me feel home-sick, even though I haven't lived there in 15 years... Glad to hear you made it back to Deutschland ok as well... The same that goes for Thomas and Veronika is true for you, "you are welcome anytime"...
  • Congratulations to my buddy "Metalfan" who just told me last Sunday that he and his wife are expecting their first baby! The due date is sometime in March 2006 I believe... It was great to see you and the rest of the family at your parent's 50th wedding anniversary. Congratulations to them as well again!
That's it for now. I have loads of great pictures from last weekend, plus a couple of interesting and amusing stories to come. I even went to a live-show for a change... Peace out!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Welcome back!!! I loved reading about your adventures!

Steve said...

Thanks Miss Valerie! Unfortunately I can't take the credit for these adventures as they were all Mr. & Mrs. BronxbyNight... I think at least...

As always thanks for the comment! Hope you feel better!