Thursday, August 11, 2005

Vienna - Day Two

Hey folks, Bronx By Night and his fabulous Missi Bronx back here...

Vienna day two.... what to say.... it was tough...:

First, we decided to visit the Tiergarten Schönbrunn (zoo), which is in my opinion one ofe the world's most decent zoo's available... They even got the Panda there... even though nobody wanted to sell me that panda-burger... :)

Ok... running around in a zoo has two major disadvantages:

1. If you spend the day before running through a major European capital... your legs definetly yell for rest and those little "TschuTschu"-tourist-geek-trains that drive you around really look tempting... To point that out: WE WALKED... WE ARE NOT THAT KIND OF TOURISTS....

2. As soon as we entered the zoo I remembered my experiences from my last zoo-visit (San Diego, 2003):
The most dangerous part about zoos is not falling into the lions cages or getting dinner of an ice-bear that came loose.... it's those C H I L D R E N.... They're everywhere.... They make three circles around your feet while you make one step.... they throw with ice.... they fall into your way... ARGGHHH.... That's live-threatening :) :) :)


After we "survived" this close-to-the-limit experience... we both felt that our hotel's pool would be the best place to stay the evening.... So I figured out the 5 best things in a man's life:

1. Having a little swim naked in the nudist-area of the hotel pool with your girl (of course, some KIDS disturbed us.... groar)

2. Having barbeque at the hotel bar

3. Having a good Austrian beer...

4. Having a fine cuban cigar...

5. Getting upstairs and..... OK: You know what I mean :)


That's my day number two in Vienna.... more to report tomorrow morning.... Today, the "Hofburg" and the "Prater" are to be conquered and this evening, we will definitely check some of the places the Rock'N'Roll Star suggested....

CHEEEEEERS....

BronxByNight and MissiBronx

2 comments:

Steve said...

Thanks for the excellent re-cap of your day 2!

So you have a nude pool area right in your hotel? Wow, that's Europe for you, huh? Can you imagine that here?!!!

Forgot about the zoo there! Yes, it's a pretty decent one. Actually I forgot to mention a lot of things in my post... but unfortunately I only have so much time...

I like your "5 best things in a man's life"! I'll have to explore these next time I'm on vacation, which hopefully will be soon...

Have fun tonight, stay out of the "Klemmer", aka jail! As always, drink a Budvar for me (or two, or more)!

Unknown said...

ooo… I love pandas too.
Here I bought a cuddly panda bag (L) that I can hardly put it down!
I believe it is a GREAT find for every panda fanatic!
hkpanda.freetzi.com
Flor (floreshayes@gmail.com)